Saturday, March 24, 2012

"Pins" of the Day

Yes, like many of you, I am obsessed with Pintrest...so, I have selected my favorite pins of the week to share right here!  
Custom made aisle runner.
I love this idea.  It is a little casual for my idea of a wedding, but what a wonderful way for the couple to share their life together!  Makes this one of my favorite pins of the week!
Alice in Wonderland Party table.

I have recently become ridiculously obsessed with Alice in Wonderland.  The original Disney movie, the Tim Burton movie...anything!  I will be hosting a baby shower in August which will be Alice in Wonderland - themed!  I can't wait to share all  of the details with you!  This is my favorite tablescape in the Alice theme that I have found!
Pink peony

This was my most difficult pin of the week to choose.  I love pink, I love everything pink, flower, food, clothes, dishes, furniture, you name it!  From my Pink Pintrest Board I chose this one pink peony picture to add to my favorite pins of the week.  Enjoy!

Keep pinning! ~ Chloe Crabtree

No comments:

Post a Comment