Wednesday, March 28, 2012

"Pins" of the Day

Today I just must share my favorite Alice in Wonderland pins!
Alice in Wonderland sweets table.
Who wouldn't enjoy being invted to partake of the sweets at this wonderfully themed Alice in Wonderland party?   i love the colors and the themeing of the cupcakes!
Cheshire Cat Cheesball
This is the most creative display of food I have ever seen for an Alice in Wonderland themed party!  I will be hosting an Alice themed baby shower this August, and I am making this Cheshire Cat cheeseball for sure!

Mad Hatter's Tea Party
This is a more rustic interpretation of the Mad Hatter's Tea Party, but I think it is a lovely image!

Happy pinning ~ Chloe Crabtree

16 comments:

  1. Chloe I'm so glad I came here - these are amazing! Thanks for sharing :)
    Stacy

    ReplyDelete
  2. Don't you just love the Alice in Wonderland theme!

    ReplyDelete
  3. What truly darling images.
    Have a wonderful week!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Chloe, what fun party ideas. Love the Cheshire cat cheese ball! Thanks so much for your recent visit and for sharing your Lily of the Valley special memory with me. Why do they not grow in Florida? Your silverware sounds like quite the treasure!
    Wishing a wonderful Mother's Day!
    Gina

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love, love! Thanks for stopping by, Chloe. To answer your question, we sailed on the Carnival Vista cruise ship, on it's inaugural trip. It was extra fun because my sister who is our travel agent, managed to put together a group of 58 from different states, most of us knowing each other.....Christine

    ReplyDelete
  6. Aww, I simply love Alice in Wonderland! Those clock in the frames are truly unique!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh my gosh the tea party in the woods is awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hi Chloe, Love Alice in Wonderland. These photos are incredibly inspiring. Thanks for sharing and also for stopping by my recipe blog post. Have a great holiday season.

    ReplyDelete
  9. These are wonderful! I have to say that I am partial to the one with all of the clocks because I LOVE clocks! I have never done an Alice tablesetting, but have been stalking the little Alice teaset.

    ReplyDelete
  10. So beautiful you created the fairy tale theme...

    Please visit: http://from-a-girls-mind.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  11. OH WHAT FUN ... I do love that cheshire cat but it would take alot of cheese to make ( ha Ha) Yummy... There are so many inspiring photos ....and I think I’ll settle right beside the sweets ...Hugs

    ReplyDelete
  12. Love them all, Chloe!...Christine

    ReplyDelete
  13. Absolutely adorable!!
    Thanks so much for taking the time to visit!!
    Hugs,
    Debbie

    ReplyDelete
  14. I love clock faces. The clocks in the frames are just so cute.

    ReplyDelete